Fixed or mobile radiation protection shielding made of lead serves to protect the user, other personnel, and patients from radiation. Such shielding is used in research, diagnostics, and therapy.
- Depending on the intended configuration or purpose, these may be designed as light, easily operated versions or technically and structurally complex ones
- Selection of various lead forms, including bricks, plates, tubes, foil, shot, and Pb wool
- Variable thickness
- Painted in various RAL colors or according to customer's preference
- Various sizes and configurations available upon request
- Colors according to the customer's preference